Malifaux Demo - Infinity Games, Adelaide, South Australia

TimW

Hi all

I'll be running some demo games of M2E at Infinity Games on Thursday Nov 20, from 530pm.   Will be doing some 35ss Starter Box match ups and also some 20ss Hardcore games.

Infinity Games are located at 22 Currie Street Adelaide.  Up the stairs and turn left :-)

Feel free to just drop in and get a game, but replying to this thread will help me get a handle on how many people to expect.

This will be my first "official" demo so I'm pretty excited!

Flip on!

Tim

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again

I'm hosting another demo night at Infinity Games on Thursday 18 December, from 5.30pm.

Infinity Games are located upstairs at 22 Currie Street, Adelaide.

Looking to run two or three henchman-led games (using the hardcore rules), and/or a starter box matchup if that's what people prefer.

All models, cards etc provided so no need to bring anything just come along to play a game or watch some games being played.

Hope to see any Adelaideians there!

Cheers

Tim

• 1 month later...

Hi

I'll be hosting another Malifaux Demo at Infinity Games this coming Thursday (22 January), from 5/530pm (depending how quickly I can get there and get set up!).  Games will be running til around 9pm or so.

The address is Level 1, 22 Currie Street Adelaide.   Good CBD venue with plenty of space for games.

I'll be providing all models, cards, terrain etc.  But if you are in the Adelaide area feel free to come along and bring any of your own stuff if you like :)

Cheers

Tim

• 1 month later...

The next Infinity Games Malifaux Demo night is Thursday 19 March, starting 5pm.

All terrain and models supplied, will likely be running 35 stone Master-led games but will also run some 20 stone hardcore format games if people want.

Infinity Games is located at Level 1, 22 Currie Street Adelaide.

Cheers

Tim

• 1 month later...

By request I'm squeezing another demo in for April, next Thursday 30/4/2015 at Infinity Games - Level 1, 22 Currie Street Adelaide.   Models, terrain, cards etc all provided but feel free to bring anything of your own you like :)

Demo will be running from around 5pm through to 9pm or thereabouts.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Nukemouse!   Glad you guys have been enjoying getting into the game.

The next Malifaux demo night is scheduled for Thursday May 14, starting at 5pm.   As usual, the venue is Infinity Games which is located at Level 1, 22 Currie Street Adelaide.

As attendance grows I'm hoping to be able to introduce some additional gaming opportunities such as League games, mini-tournaments and Story Encounters.

These events are aimed at building up a Malifaux player base in the CBD and are a great way to meet new players and show off your crews, or if you are new to the game to have a look at a range of different models to help you home in on a play style that appeals.

As always models, terrain, rulebooks, cards etc will all be provided if required, and you are of course welcome to bring your own.

Hope to see you there!

Trapthem - yeah Thursday nights seem to be a problem for a few people I'm afraid.  But at the moment Thursday is the only night I can easily get free due to family and stuff.  Feel free to PM me if you're keen to try and organise a demo for another weeknight.  It'll be harder for me to make with any regularity but I'm sure I can manage a few ad-hoc sessions!

Unseen Gamer - excellent, would be great to see you there!

It's easy to miss things like that when playing a new Master; not a problem!   I didn't notice myself :)

I'm still kicking myself over the my couple of bumbling activations with Sybelle & a Belle.   Far from my first time with Seamus, I got no excuse!!

Good to see a few people at the demo last night thanks to Nukemouse, his bro, and TheUnseeenGamer.  

Watch this space, next one hopefully soon.  Possibly as early as next Thursday to fit in with another interested person's schedule.  I'll post here probably over the weekend if I can get clearance from the better half.

Tim

Good to see you signed up Shoakan ;-)

I generally try to do 1-2 demos a month at Infinity Games.   I am going to do one this coming Thursday (21/5) so you are more than welcome to come along :)   If Thursdays are a real struggle for you, PM me and we can try and find another time for one, although won't be able to commit to other days with any regularity.

This weekl should have enough players to have two or maybe even three boards going (although last time our play area got overrun with Netrunner players, so fitting a 3rd board in may be tough if that happens again - the Netrunners are usually off in another corner of the store).

So to keep the details in the latest email:

Malifaux Demo

5pm - 9pm Thursday 21 May

Infinity Games

L1, 22 Currie Street

Adelaide

Hope to see you there!

Cheers

Tim

Thanks to Nukemouse, UnseenGamer and Shoakan another great demo night at Infinity Games tonight.   Cheers guys!

Great play with Papa Loco, Shoakan ;)

Next demo probably in 2 week's time or so I'll post it up here as usual.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Hey hey

Next Malifaux Demo night at Infinity Games is this coming Thursday, 4 June.   As usual will have space to set up one or two tables, plenty of terrain and models are available for people wanting to check out the game, or people are welcome to show off their own collections :)

Details are:

Thursday June 4, 5pm-9pm

Infinity Games

L1, 22 Currie Street

Adelaide

Hope to see you there!

Tim

Have scheduled my next Malifaux demo for Thursday 11 June, again at Infinity Games in Adelaide:

Thursday June 11, 5pm-9pm

Infinity Games

L1, 22 Currie Street

Adelaide

There will be space and terrain for one or two boards to be set up and a variety of figures available if people want to try out the game for the first time, or field a model they may not have themselves.  Of course people are welcome to bring their own crews if they prefer.   It's always good to see what other people have painted!

Hope to see you there.

Tim

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all

Life and other gaming commitments have kept me away from Malifaux for the last several weeks :-(

But I'm keen to get back into the swing of things, so am going to be running another demo at Infinity games this coming Thursday, 20 August.

As usual, details are:

Malifaux Demo

5pm - 9pm Thursday 20 August

Infinity Games

L1, 22 Currie Street

Adelaide

I'll be bringing plenty of terrain and models, so feel free to come and borrow a crew, or of course you're welcome to bring your own stuff - always good to see other people's models!

Hope to see you there

Cheers

Tim

I just got into Malifaux (already own an absurd number of models :P ), so I'd love to come by for some games if you're up for that as well as demos?

I can't make every thursday, but once or twice a month is easily doable.

How many people are there at the moment playing Malifaux?

Hiya Sordid, welcome to Malifaux :-)

There are 3 or 4 players who come along to the Infinity demos and more are always welcome!

I'll be there this coming Thursday from about 5pm-9pm so feel free to come along would be good to see you.    I'm expecting at least one new player there this week, so the more the merrier!

I'm not able to make it every Thursday myself, but always stick a post up here in the forums when I'm going to be there.

Cheers

Tim