JSKrush

USA Midwest Events Calendar

This calendar shows Malifaux related events in the USA that are in the Midwest region according to the US Census (as well as some of the larger regional and National events).

Events have links to posts or other info on the Wyrd site.

Drop me a PM with provisional dates as I can add them. If you are a Tournament Organizer or Henchman I can add you to be able to add your own events as well.

For now the events listed include the following states:

• Ohio (OH)
  • Michigan (MI)
  • Indiana (IN)
  • Illinois (IL)
  • Wisconsin (WI)
  • Missouri (MO)
  • Iowa (IA)
  • Minnesota (MN)
  • Kansas (KS)
  • Nebraska (NE)
  • North Dakota (ND)
  • South Dakota (SD)

Calendar Link:

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=57o9n4e7dsdrnesqe8ua0gkkqs%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago

The Region is also defined on Malifaux Rankings at:

http://www.malifauxrankings.com/usa/midwest.

• Like 4

Awesome. Glad to see you put this up. Think us having regions like this will be a huge step forward for our growing tournament scenes. Thanks for taking care of your region :)

Someday we may even have regional finals and then have top players play in a "World Series of Malifaux"

Regional tournaments would be great!  A few of us up in the Purdue area would gladly drive around for this---Bloomington and Indianapolis are next door, and I'm through them once in while anyway.  PM'ing you now about a new achievement league starting next week.

Ditto to Dexy---let me know if I can be of any help with an event.

• Like 2

Love to hear this sort of support. I think it will  go a long way to helping further the competitive ruleset that Wyrd has produced!

So far looks like Midwest and New England(ish) areas are going to have a busy 2015.

• Like 1

There will be a DEMO day at Badland Games on June 27th in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.  All are welcome to show up and play.

Anyone in the Kansas City area looking for a pickup game? I'm really new to Malifaux but want to become competitive and I think the best way to do that is to play as much as I can with as many people as I can. So if you're looking for an opponent and you're in the KC area you can contact me at sdarksbane@gmail.com