Well my 'team' can beat up your 'team'

OldManMyke

Name: Squigs

Players: Joel Henry, Graham Bursnell, Adam Hutchinson, Ben Halford, Brooks Martin, Johnny Donaldson, Sandy Wilson

Potentially have other additions to follow but shouldn't have too many problems getting 4 of the above to a location with enough notice.

Do you not think you might have missed someone from that Ben "Panzer" Harris?

Name: Squigs

Players: Joel Henry, Graham Bursnell, Adam Hutchinson, Ben Halford, Brooks Martin, Johnny Donaldson, Sandy Wilson

Potentially have other additions to follow but shouldn't have too many problems getting 4 of the above to a location with enough notice.

I think i've figured out why you aren't doing as well as you'd like.  You can't count to 6...

My current suggested conferences

North -  Worhamma Headhunters, Elementals, YorkFaux, Tyne & Wyrd
Midlands -  Lincoln Green, The Black Joker Society, Monsters of Midtable, Squigs

South East - Tractor Massive, SMP, Crusaders, Tanelorn

Now I know Harrogate and Scotland are putting in Teams so North will have to change.  Would be nice if the Cardiff boys and Robs derby lot (Rob and the Wintons?) could get a team together as well

Blimey, less than two weeks into its conception and we've got a conference system already. This is starting to sound like serious business, when's the transfer window? :)

I think I can swing 2 day trips and 2 week ends from the wife.

Not sure I could sell her on a move to Norfolk because my Malifaux contract got sold...