USA New England (+NY/NJ) Events Calendar

PeregrineFalcon

Hi, Puck here, Henchman at Ye Old Commons in Charlton MA, we're hosting a painting and demo day on May 31 from 4 to 9 and we're inviting you to come down. You will receive a guider if you participate in at least one demo, and we'll be raffling off a couple of mystery boxes. We have several crews to lend out to those looking to learn whether you're new to the game or want a no pressure test run of a new master before your next tournament.

• 5 months later...

Hey guys! 

I'm going to be running a Shifting Loyalties campaign at my local game shop in northern Connecticut - the campaign is going to be starting up on 11/20 and will go for six weeks with a break for the holidays! Players of all skill levels are welcome (we have several players who are relatively new to the game). 

The weekly campaign night will be on Mondays, but games can be played at any point throughout the week. 

The Battle Standard
4 Prospect Hill Road
East Windsor, CT 06088

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but I've just gotten into Malifaux myself, and I'm up at Columbia University and Brooklyn is quite the trek for me after classes.

However http://hexnyc.com/ is willing to start a Malifaux gaming group on thursdays if I build enough interest. 

Anyone and everyone is welcome, justget ahold of me.

• 4 months later...
On 6/2/2018 at 10:23 AM, GhostMonk said:

Any groups in Southeastern, CT? Anywhere from Groton, to New London, to Manchester? Buddy and I just got into the game and well kind of wanting to play more then once a week...

There are a few people who play in CT. Here's our discord server. It is useful to help find people.

https://discord.gg/NWDVC2A

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

Any groups in Southeastern, CT? Anywhere from Groton, to New London, to Manchester? Buddy and I just got into the game and well kind of wanting to play more then once a week...

If you make the drive to Gloucester Massachusetts I’ve got a table we can play on

• 6 months later...

Hey! Just wanted to add that The Battle Standard (4 Prospect Hill Rd, East Windsor, CT) has Malifaux on Monday nights. We usually have between 4 and 10 people playing Malifaux (and Guild Ball) starting around 5ish. The store has a Facebook page that people often post on looking for games.

I'm the local Henchman, so hit me up if you need a demo or a game.

A bit farther than Manchester, but The Battle Standard in East Windsor has Malifaux and other skirmish games on Mondays.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 12:35 PM, cchase33 said:

Are there any groups playing 3e in the NH area still?

There's a group of us that play Tuesdays at Midgard Games in Derry NH. If you want to coordinate a game, let me know. I can get some of the old regulars organized and do a meet and greet if you're interested. I PMed you with more info too.

On 1/3/2020 at 9:16 PM, PeregrineFalcon said:

There's a group of us that play Tuesdays at Midgard Games in Derry NH. If you want to coordinate a game, let me know. I can get some of the old regulars organized and do a meet and greet if you're interested. I PMed you with more info too.

I'll be in Boston next weekend for an NBA game, maybe I can make it too for a Malifaux one! Where can I ask for an opponent? :P

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 9:16 PM, PeregrineFalcon said:

If you organize some tournament there, let me know and I'll be willing to make the drive from Québec, Canada (4:30 +/-) and visit the area :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2021 at 12:19 AM, SlackerLM said:

The Dragon’s Hoard in Hackettstown, NJ will be hosting a GG2 Tournament, July the 25. Please stay tuned for more information!

The Dragon’s Hoard, located in beautiful Hackettstown, NJ,  is proud to sponsor its 1st Malifaux 3rd Edition Tournament of 2021:  “Welcome Back to the Hoard! ”, which will be held:

Sunday, the 25th of July, 2021. We will begin signups at 11:30am, with games starting promptly at 12 Noon. 

This event and all attached features, will only be available to participating players.

The Tournament Packet is attached to this post.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me Lamont, my contact info is in the packet or you can speak with Craig, the store owner.

We look forward to seeing you there!

The Dragon’s Hoard

199 Main St
Hackettstown, NJ  07840
United States

1-908-651-5611

PS. 
To preregister, simply call into the store and ask for Craig.

Tournament Packet.docx