Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

PeregrineFalcon

USA New England (+NY/NJ) Events Calendar

77 posts in this topic

Got it all updated based on Quinn's official post. No worries, thanks for the help getting the info out there though :)

Just added our first Tournament in VT to the calendar, Nov. 1. Great news! Quarterstaff Games in Burlington VT is an AWESOME space. I always visit when I'm up there hanging out with friends. They have a great selection of Malifaux and tons of table space. Stop in if you are up there! @Nicodemic

Edited by PeregrineFalcon

Please add our tournament on 1/24/16.

Thank you.

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, aj46 said:

Please add our tournament on 1/24/16.

Thank you.

Added it, double check and let me know if you see any issues. Looks like fun!

7 hours ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

Added it, double check and let me know if you see any issues. Looks like fun!

Thank you again!

Just added an event on March 5-6 in NY to the Calendar. First 3 months looking good for Malifaux around these parts!

Our gaming night at quarter staff is sundays and i am there when the doors open at 11 and they are open until 5, they cut back hours recently, sad....

On 2/9/2016 at 2:06 PM, Nicodemic said:

Our gaming night at quarter staff is sundays and i am there when the doors open at 11 and they are open until 5, they cut back hours recently, sad....

Great, added the specifics to the Malifaux post above

Thanks for adding the event.  The tournament should be March 19 though.  I'll be posting it here in the next day or two as well.

10 minutes ago, Inquisitor Wall said:

Thanks for adding the event.  The tournament should be March 19 though.  I'll be posting it here in the next day or two as well.

Ah, yeah a typo here on the forum, I did put it in the calendar correctly. Fixed it. Thx. Yeah someone told me about it from FB so figured I'd get it added.

Thanks for adding us. I've got several new players, and many that I've got lined up for demos, so hopefully we can get them into lower ss tourneys, and get some experienced players to play and give input post-game advice.

Thanks @PeregrineFalcon !

Added April 2nd event, but not sure when it starts. I'll update start time when you let me know. For now said 10am since thats when Table Top Games opens I think on Sat.

Crossraod Games 50ss gg tourney: may 28th

Hello and welcome to the second ever Crossroad Games malifaux tournament. With prize support from wyrd, we will be handing our cool prizes and having a blast.The format:
Location Crossroad games, Standish maine 04084, # (207) 642-2612
Registration starts at 10. Rounds start 11 am.
Size:  ss 50
Rounds: 3 (maybe 4)
S&S: announced at the event
Prizes: For most everyone
Entry fee: 5 dollas (procedes going to buy mats by mars)