100ss 3 Master Pool

Insidiously Mad

Was just playing around on crew creator and decided to see if I could squeeze 3 masters into an 100ss pool. What do you guys think? Anything that should be here that isn't? Anything you think isn't worth having? Predominantly a dreamer player but would use Lynch/Pandora for more killing-based schemes (probably Reckoning for Lynch and Turf War for Pandora)

Pandora

The Dreamer

Jakob Lynch

+Woke Up With A Hand [2]

+Wings of Darkness [1]

+Fears Given Form [1]

+The Box Opens [2]

+Dreams of Pain [5]

+Otherworldly [2]

+Tantrum [2]

+Restless Dreams [1]

+On Dreaming Wings [2]

+Retribution’s Eye [1]

Daydream X 2 [4]

Primordial Magic [2]

Doppleganger [7]

Insidious Madness [5]

Insidious Madness [5]

Widow Weaver [8]

Hooded Rider [12]

Mr. Tannen [6]

Teddy [11]

Hungering Darkness [0]

Beckoner [7]

The Illuminated [7]

The Illuminated [7]

I use Two insidious as scheme runners all the time with Dreamer. They serve a multipurpose role with Pandora though. Never found that I have needed more than two dedicated scheme runners in a single game, and Insidious do it phenomenally well. They score the vast majority of my points most games.

The upgrades is definitely the part where I had to cut down, but I often run Pandora with Fears Given Forms, Box Opens, and Wings. Wouldve liked to get one of Lynch's limited upgrades and maybe addict but thought the totem for Pandora and some of the other stuff was more important. I love having the rider with Retributions eye as a very good hard counter to things, but could go without him if I needed to add some more in. Two waldgeists instead of the Rider would be something I would think about once I have those models. Makes you stronger in Turf War, weaker in Reckoning. 

Could also abandon the idea of running non-summoning dreamer which would free up 3 points for Lynch upgrades instead.

I just find they get killed so fast against any half decent caster.

I've been using waldgeist in quite a few games recently and they are awesome.

I've also started to love board control, so Mr graves is a must for any list I make. Doppelganger then being able to mimic him, a beckoner or huggy is so much fun.

I think Insidious are worth the extra stone. 1 fewer wound. Same defence, but Incorporeal. Walk 7 is insane. But the key is just not being slowed by terrain makes them amazing. Hiding behind a building and going right through it to place a marker for plant explosives is amazing. Terror tots are definitely good, but I prefer Insidious unless the board is terrain light. Insidious are dead meat without terrain