Advanced Pursuit: The guild gaurd

sephiroa

hi guys i am thinkin of adding an advanced pursuit the guild gaurd (i'm just writing this down now without having the book next to me)

step 1: drill training

as a rookie you started training under a drill sergeant,

you gain armor training talent, and have acces to all armor for free except heavy armor, dukes of york and kite shield and gain the gaurdsmen characteristic

step 2: out in the field

surviving in Malifaux is something not easily done, especially as a guild gaurd

gain hard to wound talent and gain a custom melee weapon and next trigger on one of your melee skills
:mask arrest: if the target has been damaged by this attack, he can't take any movement actions unless he suffers 1 wd

step 3: partner training

training for a partner pet
gain the husbandry skill on rating 1 (if you have the skill you gain 1 xp) and have acces to a guild hound or a Malifaux raptor (that will be your pet) for free

step 4: construct protection

gaining acces to 1 hunter, 1 gaurdian, 1 watcher, 1 riotbreaker or 1 warden to help you at a price

gain the leadership skill (if you have the skill already you gain 1 xp)

gain the gaurd authority talent: gaurd authority: you can command 1 construct and 1 pet under your command at the msame time

step 5: sergeant promotion

gain acces to the armory of the guild and all the constructs (for a small price) and have some serious influence in the guild. (FM discretion)

gain next talent: Attennn-Hut!: Other friendly Guardsmen within 6 yards of this character are immune to the Slow Condition. 

all friendly characters that fight aside this character is treated as a gaurdsmen

these are some things i'm working with

cheers

• Like 1