Voodoo doll Summoning.

Dizdemona777

Question

9 answers to this question

Yes, you can Summon the voodoo doll even if you didn't hire one. You can summon one even if an earlier one died.

I don't have the card to hand, but I think the Summon voodoo doll action tells you what to do if you have anotehr totem in your crew at the time you take the action

I've started the game with Primordial magic, used it as a schem marker for spring the trap, and then summoned in a voodoo doll before.

I thought that too, but pg 51 of the big book says, "A Crew may never exceed a model's Rare limit through summoning. If, for example, an Action would summon a Rare 1 model into a Crew when the Crew already has a copy of that model on the table, the effect that summons the model fails." so before the voodoo doll is summoned the action would fail. 

I don't own Voodoo Doll card but on beta card (and on those that I have found on internet) it doesn't say that Voodoo Doll is Rare 1. So there are no restrictions for summoning it at all.

• Summon Voodoo Doll
  • Immediatelly sacrifice all other firendly totems

That is all.

• Like 1