Wyrd store out of stock items

I am assuming that when items (that have been released) are missing from the store this means they are out of stock. 

Is there any way to get an ETA for when something might be back? I've been waiting for the Orange Translucent bases and I don't believe i have ever seen them on the webstore but the releases page says they came out back in April. The bummer of it is that i cannot add them to my wish list or anything since they are removed from the store.

• 3 weeks later...

Also - instead of removing the item, could the good people of Wyrd please just use an "Out of Stock" icon, note, or graphic?

Seriously, we get at least one post per week from people asking if a relatively new item is out of production or getting remade because the web store handles out of stock items so unintuitively. 

So, item goes out of stock, add the following:

"Currently Out of Stock.  Expected to be back in stock in # weeks."

Item goes out of production, remove the item from the webstore.

Item is metal, add:

"While supplies last! No longer in production!"

----

Alternatively, add in a gallery page of all your currently offered miniatures so people stop using the store as the gallery...

• Like 1