[SOLD OUT] Isle of Faux 2015 - 7/3/2015 - Ranked Event

Oathius

EVENT DETAILS

Venue: Groovy Frog, 46 High Street, Ramsgate CT11 (it is at the top of the highstreet)

Doors open at 9:30

Timings:

Round 1 - 10:00-11:50

Round 2 - 12:00-13:50

Lunch - 13:50-14:20

Round 3 - 14:20-16:10

Round 4 - 16:20-18:10

Pack down - 18:10-18:30

Prizes - 18:30

Lunch will be between rounds 2&3

There is a cafe in the building and the rules are that you can only eat and drink stuff from the cafe in the venue, but there are plenty of places to eat in the town, McDonalds, Subway, KFC, Morrisons (if you want to be good and healthy) and others, there is also a newsagents a few doors up from the venue.

Fixed Faction, 100SS pool. You do not have to pay for merc tax in your pool only when hiring during games. Also upgrades you are taking only need to be paid for once in the pool.

Ladies and Gentleman, Wyrd users of all ages, I am pleased to announce the next Isle of Faux tournament!

After the success of the first event back in January of this year we have decided to make it an annual celebration of Malifaux on our little island. Due to the UK Masters being in January this year we have pushed Isle of Faux back a couple of months this time round and it will be kicking off on 7th March 2015.

Isle of Faux will of course be run by Benjamin and myself (Oz) the Isle of Faux Records chaps, but we are also working together with Ben Sime and Aaron Bailey with these events over the next year to try and bring more events to the players down south, so keep your eyes peeled!

It is currently a 1 day Ranked event, with 4 rounds spread over the day. Sadly, the venue has had to change but the new home of this tournament is our LGS (Groovy Frog, Ramsgate) and has a great space upstairs for us to run the event and they also have their own Cafe.

I will post more information shortly but just wanted to get an interest thread up, so put your names below and I shall add you to the list.

PAID:
1.Claire Hearn

2.Lee Battrick

3.Paul Flory

4.Tim Brown

5.Joe Wood

6.Matt Spooner

7.Pete Wright

8.John Gisby

9.Bruno Santos

10.Peter Shepherd

11.Bradley Downing

12.Maria Wieland

13.Gary Burgess

14.Josh Leak

15.Mark Elwood

16.Arran Jones

17.David Brown

18.Jan Proudley

19.Joel Henry

20.Graham Bursnell

21.Ben Harris

22.Ben Sime

23.James Reeves

24.Jake Barlow

25.Aaron Bailey

26.Zak Foote

27.Stuar Snares

28.Daryl Regan

29.Conor Rooney

30.Philippa Tickner

Reserves:

1.Urchin

2.Dave Hill

3.JazzNazz

4.Thingster

• Like 2

Defo in after couldnt't make summerfaux- I also expect the other three Black Soc. guys will want in as well!

Whilst I am sad about the change of venue on the one hand, I also know a) how great your LGS is and B) what a reat event you guys always put on...! I'm DEFINITELY in, and i suspect I speak for all four of us....!

• 5 weeks later...