May Feng 2015 is over - Feedback welcome!

Psientologist

• 2 weeks later...

Posting a question as a little feeler.

I am considering getting some t shirts made for the event.

This will cost extra but will be limited to only those who come the event.

I will kiss Austin's bottom here by saying, if you've seen his designs you know they look nice (even if you want to spit at the SMP) and what will be available should be of that quality.

T shirts should be around £15 each.

Who would be interested?

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update and a shout out for some information.

First thing is I would like to thank Jan and be our "spare body" so that if we end up with odd numbers come May Feng neither myself nor Aaron will need to play and still will keep the event at 32 players.

This means "Irish" Dave Hill is now on the playing list.

Information I would like.

Another shout out for who would like an event shirt which will only be available to participants (maybe TOs too), the shirts will be designed and made by Austin Capewell, check out @oathius and @IPS_Online as well as http://www.inspired-online.co.uk/ for more info.

The other thing is if you are assigned to a team or club please tell me here and I will add it to the list.

Obviously this is not set in stone but would be interesting.

That and don't worry, I'm not going to be asking for faction yet, still over four months until the event.

• 2 weeks later...

After a cracking weekend at the UK Masters/League of Extraordinary Henchman events, the fantastic meal out on Saturday reminded me to just poke you all.

We have the hall Saturday night for set up, we have the option to play board games there but I am very up for going out for a Chinese with everyone who is down early.

Last year we did so and although that pretty much ended up being just SMP I'd love it to be a good horde of us.

Oh and also now more people have seen Oz's work from http://www.inspired-online.co.uk/ I hope more people are up for event shirts.