Wyrd-O with a Beard-O - Sheffield 7th December

ninjahamster

Thanks for running this, I had an ace time at my first Tournament and will definatly be aiming to get back to the next one and attend more tournaments in the future.

I'm really pleased with my 8th place, despite being Newb-stomped in my first Game! by Martin ;) who was really cool after the game and gave me advice on my Scheme selection and which ones would have been a better selection and the reasons why they would be better to take.  

To take home Best Painted and Sportsmanship was beyond my wildest dreams. I have to give credit to the other players who where in the mix for the Sportsmanship award it ended up being in the hands of the fate who took it home as we all ended up flipping the fate deck for it and I was fortunate enough to win. I showed to me the manor in which these tournaments are played and I look forward to my next one which will have a hard time living up to this one.

Also with a 5th, 8th,14th and 19th placing I think Richard at Sactuary in Sutton in Ashfield and Ross Mason can be proud of getting the Malifaux community there established.