TTB MPM Males

Lucidicide

Just picked up on this 24 hours late. Dissappointed but not a big problem, but why do people moan when getting something for free. OK, I have Johanna already, but someone at my next tournament could be benefitting.

Good job Aaron.

I agree with this, it explains all my issues and I'm just glad to have info and to know it's all in hand. Happy once more :)

Thanks for letting us know Aaron. I'm a bit disappointed but it's good to see Wyrd being frank about the problem and coming up with some extra bits to make up for it.

I got my confirmation today it still had the male multipose models on the email though?

Same here, the male multipose miniature is included in the list I got in the email confirming the completion of my order. Does it mean it's actually going to be in it or should I just be expecting a refund for it and an extra Johanna miniature?

Hey there Everyone,

Just wanted to follow up with a post to let everyone know that all refunds that have been completed.  

You should be seeing the refund via Paypal shortly.  For those of you who paid with Soulstones a new code has been issued and you should have gotten a separate email from me.  If you haven't seen a refund come back to you in the next few business days, feel free to let us know. 

Thank you,

Kelly

• Like 3