Registering on the Forum

Hi

I thought i should just mention that it has taken me nearly to weeks to finally register on the forum. I have no idea why this has come about, or why now it is suddenly fixed?

After following the usual links and registration info the message came up that the validation of my account had been completed by an administrator so no need to use the validation info. Great!

But then i was unable to reply/ post anything and couldn't create a new account because my e-mail address was already in use (obviously). I also was unable to contact the site Admin or MODs as i was unable to post replies or start threads. After having to create a further 2 e-mail addresses this has finally worked.

I dont know if this is a problem that anyone else has experienced, or for that matter been reported, as logic dictates that if it was a general problem the people facing it would be unable to post anything or report it anyway!

So i just thought i would let you guys know. 

Now on with the serious business of Game talk.

OoH

• Like 2