A Big HELLO from the England

Changeling

Good [insert relevent time period for reader here]

I hail from the dreary far north of England, where it is always overcast and the sun is a thing of legends :)

I enjoy doing all kinds of Wargames and I'm a big RP fan. I've lurked around this forum for a while, but haven't joined becuase I've never played a game of Malifaux yet.

But that all ended yesterday and now the addition had set in.

I've know about the game for a while, bought a old metal starter when it came out (Kirai) but failed to convince any of my mates to play. So it all kinda got put on the back burner. There isn't many of us in the local area so changing game systems is difficult. However, GenCon rolled around this year and after a look at the amazing models available there is now a few new addicts in our circle.

So I'm doing a obligatory intro thread to say hi and tell you how cool this game is, how awesome you people seem and how exicted I am to get into it all.

Now time to get to business and raise me some undead :D

How far north is north? To some I'm north in Northampton, but reality is there are strong Malifaux groups near Sunderland, York, Harrogate and Manchester (to mention a few) plus groups in Scotland of course (to whom you are a southerner any maybe even a foreigner soon).

Anyway, welcome to our wyrd world.

FAR north, and then far west really.

I'm from the north west coast, in the quaint Lake District.

It's a few hours drive to the nearest city, a few more to cross the border to scotland.

I'm lucky we have almost a dozen or so people within a reasonable distance that we can get together every now and then to play games.

Hence why it is hard to encourgae new games.