TTB Resources

Lucidicide

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, WalkingInBlack said:

Mason would it be possible to get some Character sheets without the background, it would make it much more printer friendly, and thanks for those that you already have made available :)

There are Character sheets for the normal fated without the background if you check the resource page for through the breach, not sure about the into the steam, into the bayou and Under Quarantine 

5 hours ago, Sniper said:

There are Character sheets for the normal fated without the background if you check the resource page for through the breach, not sure about the into the steam, into the bayou and Under Quarantine 

Well I know that the standard Character sheet has been made with no background... I thought Mason would probably guess I meant the ones that had not been made without backgrounds, but I guess people wouldn't think that was included... well considering I didn't brought it up.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mason said:

Printer-friendly versions of the character sheets from Under Quarantine and Into the Bayou are now available in the Through the Breach resources section of our website.

Thank you Mason, very appreciated :)

Mason it seems that the link to the files are gone, when I click on what should get you to the files it just shows the pictures from the resource page.

• 3 months later...
On 4/4/2016 at 10:15 PM, GummyGator said:

I recently (just finished about 20 minutes ago actually) made poker size reference cards for all of the Magia and Immuto in The Fated Almanac, Into the Steam, and Under Quarantine books for my players to use.  I always found the magic reference cards very useful for DnD; and with the relatively greater complexity of TtB's magic system I figure they would be a valuable asset to Fated and Fatemaster alike.  I would love to share them here; however I would like to make sure that wouldn't violate copyright or what-have-you since they are literal word for word transcriptions from the books.  Would it be acceptable to share these?

On 4/4/2016 at 11:18 PM, Aaron said:

No, but we're hoping to have an offering like this soon. 

I guess the official Magic & Immuto cards won't make it into the wild since the 2.0 announcement?
Is it still unacceptable for @GummyGator to share his version?

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there a pdf version of Through the Breach 2.0 available? I've been out of the loop for a little bit, and I just found out about the second edition. I do most of my books electronically these days, and it's handy at the table. I'll probably still pick up a hardcopy at some point, but a pdf would be useful to me.

• 6 months later...