Gencon order support asked due to wrong address but no help. Please look at this!

I ordered through FedEx for my Gencon stuff but they do not deliver to PO.Boxes in South Africa. i have tried and tried to get into contact with Wyrd to ask if my orders shipping address can be changed, but no reply.

i have had to resort to contacting FedEx to ask them the change my address, but they cannot find the order unless I have the tracking number which Wyrd has also failed to give me. I dont even know if my order has shipped!! Therefore I can't give them any concrete answers.

I may as well have shipped for 10$, been sure that my order would be delivered to a pobox and I probably would already have been notified that it is actually here.

im not even upset about the extremely late shipping. It's the customer support I'm upset about. It seems like a general consensus whenever someone asks about querying Wyrd online is that it probably won't happen any time soon...no choice but o wait it out...

please get back to me as soon as possible with regards to finding out whether my order has already shipped, and if it will at all be possible to change my shipping address. or at LEAST send me my tracking number so I can call FedEx. At least I get through to them when I call and are happy to help.

thanks again, kind of. cant wait for my models...50$ on shipping definitely not well spent.

Just FYI you might want to see this thread re response times to help queries right now. Nathan from Wyrd has made several comments on the situation in there;

http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/102986-trouble-contacting-wyrd/

MythicFox I did that over the weekend. [sR849-0Td]. I assume that is my query number. I resorted to also making this thread on the forums as I have not been answered on that query. I know you guys are busy, but it's hard when your desperately trying to get an update on your order, and no one gets back to you. Again, I'm not upset about the late order I just want someone at Wyrd to help me. I have heard of countless people having received their orders, and only a couple of days later receive conformation that their order has shipped...I don't want conformation that my order has shipped three days after it has arrived in the country, and then I get slapped with a massive fee for FedEx having had to store my package for a couple of days since they couldn't deliver it...

Thanks anyway...I guess ill just have to wait. Hopefully FedEx contacts me if the package ever gets here and they see that they can't deliver it to the PO.Box since Wyrd isn't.

I was under the impression that the webstore would open once all orders had been shipped from the gencon releases, but the store is open and my order is still only showing as processed (which it has been since I placed the order when the stuff first became available).

I've emailed a couple of times now to see what's going on  as I opted to pay almost threetimes as much for delivery to use fedex rather than the USPS as the estimated delivery time was much less, and I was guaranteed a tracking number so I could track the delivery.

I know that the orders weren't going to be dispatched in the order placed and I was fine with that, but I have friends who have placed orders for normal delivery and they have received them, confirmation emails of shipping and tracking numbers!

In the past I have heard people talk about how speedy they get a response from Wyrd, how helpful they are and how efficient their staff are but I am failing to see this.

I have even considered calling Wyrd to enquire about it but I can't find a phone number (even though I'm in the UK I was willing to call to find out ifthere is some kind of problem with my order).

Have all of the orders been sent out? Does anyone know?

Vinush