Show Of Hands-50ss, April 25th 2015, Sanctuary Notts UK

laceinit

Hello guys,

Sanctuary Gaming Centre based in Nottinghamshire is running another one day tournament, as the Malifaux community grows at a rapid pace here events will be a regular thing and we would like to attracted more players to our tournaments. All of our events are ranked and we have a good amount of regular Malifaux players and some stunning battle boards to take on your opponents. Please like the Facebook page and follow us on twitter and keep an eye on the events calender. Also you can join our Sanctuary Gaming community page where you can arrange games and chat about the hobby.

If you a tournament organizer and want to hold an event at Sanctuary please phone Rich on 07889225940.

Rules Pack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/24t0nrjmanl1n5y/show%20of%20hands.pdf?dl=0

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook...631242986915343

Community Page: https://www.facebook...109605/?fref=ts

Twitter account: @sanctuaryplay

Please see rules pack for details on how to enter.

Ross 'McPiggish' Clarke-PAID
Maria Wieland-PAID
Greg Piskosz-PAID
Theo Banks-PAID

Emma Banks-PAID

Steve Wilson-PAID

Benjamin Harris-PAID

Conner Barker-PAID

Andrew Snow-PAID

Haydn Smith-PAID
Rob Ayres-PAID
Ross Mason-PAID

Martin Wodehouse-PAID

Luke Cocksedge-PAID

Josh Rowley-PAID

Robert Smith
Paul Butler
Leigh Buckett
Nick Pratt
Mark Ian Proudlock
Nick Cox
Adam Troke
Andrew Comery

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The numbers for this event are looking healthy with 7 paid players and a good number of people saying they will be coming. Please make sure that if you do intend to come to pay as soon as you can to confirm your spot. Cheers!

Ross 'McPiggish' Clarke-PAID
Maria Wieland-PAID
Greg Piskosz-PAID
Theo Banks-PAID
Emma Banks-PAID
Steve Wilson-PAID
Benjamin Harris-PAID

Conner Barker-PAID

• Like 1

not that it effects me because my crews are fully painted but adding in painting to TPs isnt great as some people dont have the time to paint with life commitments and this is their one chance to get out for some gaming so already starting off disadvantaged isnt a great start to the day.

easier to seperate it off and have some sort of best painted award (which I wont win as although fully painted i'm not a great painter).

also when I asked you this I got:

Fully painted crews for this one yes.

seems a bit confusing to say crews need to be painted with a minimum of 3 colours then say painted crews will get 1TP, wont all crews get 1TP then?

just my 2 pence

So how does this actually work? 

Can you play with unpainted models but get 1TP if you've got 3 colours? Or is it you can only play with 3 colours, but get 1TP if the whole crew is fully painted? 

Also, is this once or applicable per game, so if you play 2 games with fully painted but use a couple of half-finished models in the others you'll only get 2TP? 

Got no problem with painting points, I just want to be clear what I need to do to score them. :)

• Like 1