Sigmar's Offerings

sigmar3

So I've basically finished this ronin and I'm as happy as I can be with her. I struggled a lot with colour choice and things with her and she's turned out as my least fave ronin I've done. But nevermind. Onwards to better things hopefully. Again these photos were taken with my phone so quality not great.20160530_122120_zpslenrcixe.jpg

20160530_122040_zpsd9yngpqr.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I realised I hadn't posted any 'finished' photos of the rest of the girls so I took a few pics with my new camera phone and will post one a day (so as not to bore people) until the whole gang is up. Unfortunately I forgot to totally dust off the models so excuse any stray dust or fluff! 

20170423_124202_zpsqzqckgkl.jpg20170430_090113_zpsaatjnrrr.jpg

• Like 2

Cheers Maulwurfmann, you know I didn't even think of that (the X-Men) connection, just that I wanted to do something with the hair ha. But you are spot on with the eyes. I haven't had a lot of experience doing them... it's been ages since I have... and I liked these models too much to basically 'ruin' them with crossed eyes or whatever I would've done. But I do need to start practicing.

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

• Like 2