[New England]TempleCon, its coming and you want to be there...

Drool_bucket

There will be more events as well. Those are the ones he is running. I will be doing story encounters Friday night and maybe Saturday night. Gaining grounds will be on Saturday. A full schedule will be posted up soon, but there should be a larger number of malifaux events this year.

Ok cool. I sort of knew the answer to the question, but didn't want to give people the wrong impression. I think the entire schedule should be posted in the original post as it becomes available. 

Really excited based on the buzz that there is going to be a dedicated room similar to Adepticon's Malifaux space. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is what I see on the Templecon site for malifaux events.

Malifaux: Story Encounter - Friday 11am-6pm
Malifaux: Enforcer Brawl - Friday 6pm-10pm
Malifaux: Henchman Hardcore Tournament - Friday 7pm-1am
Malifaux: The Quick And The Fated - Sat 1pm-5pm
Malifaux: Story Encounter - Sat 6pm-11pm

Any idea what times the gaining grounds will be at?  I'm most interested in those so if the times overlap I don;t want to signup for a conflicting malifaux event.

Guys, we are two months away from the event, and I still don't understand the schedule or see a 'Main Event' for Malifaux.  Is anyone running the show or is this just a free for all?  

I am not one of the organizers at Templecon (just an attendee), but I wouldn't be worried. The Malifaux Henchman who are running things have things under control as I've seen some of the back channel discussions. The issue with Templecon is getting them to update the site I expect, as typically the owners of Templecon are hard to reach at times.

Because I was confused about the schedule I put this little sheet together. Remember this is what I put together so it may not be 100% accurate.

B6G14adCUAExcmf.png

P.S. I do hope that Manny chimes in here and helps clarify some of the confusion for people. As I've heard that there is confusion from multiple people.

• 3 weeks later...