[New England]TempleCon, its coming and you want to be there...

Drool_bucket

February 5-8 in Warwick, Rhode Island....

TempleCon is a long running, well run Convention in Warwick, RI.  It covers a whole host of "geek culture" attractions, from live performance, cosplay, video and table top gaming.   Wanna know more, click here  http://templecon.org/15/

But what is important is two things.  First, Malifaux will have a strong presence there.  MJungledog, InquisitorWall and myself have teamed up to offer a host of Malifaux and Wyrd oriented events...  and with so much to see and do at the Con, we are concentrating on keeping the events quicker and spread through out the weekend.

The highlight will be a Gaining Grounds tournament on Saturday afternoon (02/07/15) into the evening!

We are working hard to secure our space and the event schedule is currently up in the air, this thread will be updated as we firm up the weekend....

But, the second and most important thing is securing lodging.  The Crown Plaza, where the convention is being held, sold out is rooms almost instantaneously.  Fear not, the Holiday Inn Express, which is about 2 minutes from the Plaza and has 24 shuttle service to and from, is taking reservation.  So if you think you want to come to Warwick, RI, for the Convention and join in the Malifaux goodness, then go book yourself a room!  Check out; http://templecon.org/15/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89&Itemid=111%C2'> for reservation information!

I know I'll be there,  I know a lot of other Malifaux players will be there...  will you?

• Like 4

Honeslty the holiday inn is awesome. We would stay there but with a pregnant wife attending I expect being at the venue will be a must. However last year the breakfast was a plus and a 24 hour shuttle means you can drink and not worry.

You best attend. I NEED someone to lure the tectonic studios guys to our table so I can call him out again for not delivering on his Kickstarter 3+ years later.

I prefer the holiday inn, and specifically got my room there this year. They have larger rooms, slightly cheaper, free breakfast, and you have an escape from the con if you so choose.

@necroon, if you have never been it is absolutely worth the trip. There is tons to do and is always a good time. This year should certainly be the largest malifaux showing to date.

Ok, Malifauxers, I just talked to the staff at TempleCon.  It appears we are in line for a very sweet placement in the gaming area, a semi-private room!

What we need from all of our friends here on this forum is pre-registrations.  That will tell the con they need to dedicate the space to us.

So, if you are planning on coming to TempleCon please, Please, PLEASE, sign up soon.

I will be adding my events to the calender soon (hopefully today).  The others will be doing so when the get back from GenCon.

Keep an eye out and register for our events.  It will really help the cause!

See you on the other side!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So, have any of you pre registered for the con yet?  I am excited to meet you and attch a face to the forum avatar...

Just look for the guy that looks like my avatar...that will be me! ;)

Yeah all pre-reg'ed but honestly we can't sign up for any events yet.

Also, can you post a tentative schedule of Malifaux events you're planning as I'll have my wife and need to schedule what events I'm playing in. Will be in board game room with her when not playing Malifaux.