New Art on Twitter

Dirial

OK, now that is a sexualized male sculpt.

I have nothing to say about that model.. I mean.. What? :D Did the Neverborn become the Eden Matriarch? Even the Hooded Rider is rocking that S&M spike collar :D

Well "taking Malifaux back" wasn't working for the Neverborn so they decided to shift their goals to "bringing smexy back". 

So far so good! 

• Like 1

I have nothing to say about that model.. I mean.. What? :D Did the Neverborn become the Eden Matriarch? Even the Hooded Rider is rocking that S&M spike collar :D

The metal Lelu have the spikey collars.  If I remember the fluff the Lelu and Lilitu are supposedly in submissive/dominant relationships; something along the lines of the Lelu having really bad self-esteem after having been dominated by the lilitu for so long.

And yeah, looks better than the metals, imho.  The old metal Lelu are probably my least favorite Neverborn metals.

My first thought after seeing this artwork was this:

comment_dAg6J9vKVRzF6zJ1dqWg1CEbfvD0EmVx

I think he should be showing the hand sign with the fore-and pinkie fingers extended from the fist like a pro headbanger :) But for sure it's a cool artwork and I like it much better than the 1ed one

I quite like the new lelu, but I'm not keen on the mech. rider. It looks very clunky and ungainly. I always imagined it to be elegant and fluid looking so it's a bit of a disappointment, especially since I'm not a massive fan of the metal version either so was looking forwards to seeing the plastic one.

I like the new Hooded Rider as well. 

I've looked at the old one plenty of times, but the word "medusa" never popped into mind once, and it did instantly on seeing the new art.  If that's what they were going for, having the snakes follow the mane-line rather than clumping around the head seems to have done the trick.  ;)

While I am not interested in owning most of the models whose artwork has come out, all of it looks really neat and makes me look forward to their releases and seeing them in other people's crews.  I just want to know when the performer is getting released so I can grab one of those boxes. 

I quite like the new lelu, but I'm not keen on the mech. rider. It looks very clunky and ungainly. I always imagined it to be elegant and fluid looking so it's a bit of a disappointment, especially since I'm not a massive fan of the metal version either so was looking forwards to seeing the plastic one.

Luckily Wolsung offers a perfect proxy (besides a mechanical horse, it also has a harpoon equivalent):

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/002/277/367/4fdfa5c97298d6af2f977299c4a1b779_large.jpg?1405337453

:D

• Like 1

Luckily Wolsung offers a perfect proxy (besides a mechanical horse, it also has a harpoon equivalent):

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/002/277/367/4fdfa5c97298d6af2f977299c4a1b779_large.jpg?1405337453

:D

Ty for that link. I like this one for a potential Vasilisa proxy until Wyrd makes one. Has a nice Spinster look to it.

http://shop.microartstudio.com/discworld-esme-weatherwax-ii-1-p-268.html

So...yeah...Lelu can come get in my bed whenever he's ready >_>

Also, who's the creepy chick in the dress?

Big improvement on the riders thus far, in terms of artwork.

Lelu is a huge improvement over the old metal, I know thats not exactly what you were saying but damn that old metal was ugly.  One of my least favorite models. 

If by creepy chick in a dress you mean the one I am thinking of, then I believe it is Kirai's spirit thingy that she summons by hurting herself to attack people with, "Ikiryo"

edit-ninjad

The old metal was meh, but the new one is ruined by the doucheknot. No man was yet born (or neverborn) that'd look good with a ponytail.

Only Don Juan disagrees xD And Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and Brad Pitt xD Oh, and Jared Leto. And Colin Farrell. And Chris Hemsworth. And Heath Ledger. And Ewan McGregor. And John Travolta. And Antonio Banderas. And David Beckham. And Travis Fimmel. And Jason Momoa. And Christian -'the hell did I put my hair bands?- Bale. And Tom Cruise. And Bruce Willis (joking). And...

Btw, to say also something in topic, we're out of spoilers!