Unboxing Som'er Teeth Jones 'The Bayou Boss' Set

GMort

I don't know about that. I think there's plenty reason to be annoyed with thr size and fragility og the Skeeters for example, and the bayou gremlins with the rod and the one with the frog can easily cause trouble if you don't know what you're doing. But so could the Ashigaru as well as others. Som'er's box is not the easiest to put together, but not a catastrophe either. Mainly it's a lot of fiddly work, and I spent three afternoons getting it all together.

I think it would be a prudent move by Wyrd to put a label on the boxes, designating their suitability for complete beginners. I have put together plastic miniatures for 25 years, and for me the fiddlyness was definitely worth it. I can see a 17 year old first-time modeler be frustrated though...

They could be ranked based on ease of putting together, ruggedness, and complexity of rules...

I cant wait to get my Bayou boss crew box... i will just have to see how bad it is putting it together. I survived putting together the Ramos M2e crew box and i hated every bit of it.....Ramos was the most forgiving minature out of the whole box. With the Bayou boss crew box I just see lots of parts....but nothing that looks like it will be a out right pain but i do think the fishing gremlin may prove to be a pain. Im glad i got some precision snips to cut the parts off the sprew with.... so far those precision hobby snips i have found to be a godsend on the crew boxes.