Gremelins release dates??

glacius

Warpath had it out in July last I checked as well.  I suspect that's just a guess on their part. 

There's some other weirdness on that list as well, like Hoarcat Pride and Hans, none of whom we've heard about yet.

Hans we saw already (scheduled for July), Hoarcats are weird, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

*necro*

I'm just curious, has there been any info about the release date of the currently missing boxes? Especially Ulix, Mah and probably a repack of Wong, but also Brewmaster, who should have been released a long time ago anyway regarding to some sites.

None at all. Ulix and Mah are Wave 2, so they might come later than Brewie or the other missing Wave 1 stuff. But no: Only the Warpig has been seen by now.

• Like 1

Piglets with the Hog Whisperer? Well that would surely be a nice box. There was one Piglet in the metal Whisperer box. It would be great if they really had multiple piglets with the Whisperer so they'd be out soonish.

Then again the dates aren't really all that set in stone and have usually been delayed one or two months.

EDIT: Also I don't think the Warpig was a limited edition, it was a presale.