Form fillable character sheet?

chadmeister

Hello all!

I am about to run Through the Breach at a local convention next weekend and will be providing pre-made character. I was wondering if anyone has done a form fillable character for Through the Breach yet? My handwriting is not great and would much prefer the crisp neat look of typed text. 

It took longer than planned, I got caught up making it auto fill the suits down the twist deck, putting in drop down choices for a skill's associated aspects, and tooltips over the derived stats for how to calculate them...

It's not all singing, but it can do the shuffle passably :P

• Like 1

:D

It took longer than planned, I got caught up making it auto fill the suits down the twist deck, putting in drop down choices for a skill's associated aspects, and tooltips over the derived stats for how to calculate them...

...But can it do the truffle Shuffle?

...Goonies forever.

• Like 1

And done!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9563951/TtB%20Fillable%20Character%20Sheet.pdf

Hope it works, if there's any glitches let me know. It should be able to:

provide a drop down of aspects on the skills panel

have check boxes for fate steps

tooltips for calculating derived stats

autofill the suits down the twist deck once you select the order of the top four, from a drop down (in the malifaux font if you have it installed)

automatically have the numbers of the cards, but leave them changeable in case you take a talent that does that

(As a side note, I have no idea if I can upload it to the forum download section but if anyone with the power and skills wants to, feel free!)

• Like 5

Two formatting issues I noticed with the character sheet when filling it out:

pg. 2 - Pursuit get mirrored if either entry is filled out (pursuits should be individual)

pg. 3 - Station destiny is centered in the box and does not word wrap like the other destiny boxes. 

Or he will point Ratty at it without telling him why (before putting up his last post), so Ratty looks at it, goes that's nice and then goes of for an evening of beer

BEST EMPLOYEE? OR BESTEST EMPLOYEE!?!

It's hard to find good help like that...

Two formatting issues I noticed with the character sheet when filling it out:

pg. 2 - Pursuit get mirrored if either entry is filled out (pursuits should be individual)

pg. 3 - Station destiny is centered in the box and does not word wrap like the other destiny boxes. 

Those should have been fixed now. Missed the name switch on that one box, and for some reason the final copy of the destiny boxes didn't keep the properties the rest did...

• Like 1