UKGT 2014 8th and 9th November

OldManMyke

The question is does it become self-fulfilling prophecy? You make the effort of announcing when tickets go on sale, promote it then the rumour starts that tickets will sell out.  People become convinced so make the effort to be online to purchase when tickets go on sale to make sure they get one thus all the tickets sell out straight away. 

It’s like the “we won’t run out of bread as long as you don’t panic buy”.  Then everyone panic buys bread.

Hey all,

Very excited about this. Looks like I'm a bit late as most have booked hotels. If anyone is struggling to cover the cost of accommodation I have a spare room with a double bed just around the corner but 1. it needs to be someone I know reasonable well 2. you need to be fine with dogs. Contact me on twitter @nathanchenery or drop me an email. 

It's Nathan by the way.

• Like 1

We are sold out, actually we are beyond sold out as some ticketing issues meant we actually managed to sell 67 tickets.   Rather than disappoint we will run a 68 person event and the 68th ticket will be given away on a future episode of Malifools

I want to thank each and every one of you who bought a ticket.  You really are the best and we will do our best to give you the best Malifaux weekend that we possibly can.

• Like 1

Dammit! Took SWMBO to ear the brownie points needed for a pass and missed all the tickets. Just in case, can we start the reserves list here please Mike? 

Congrats btw, not bad for saying you didn't think it would sell out in the 1st 24 hours