Can't access henchman forums

• 1 year later...

We announced before GenCon that we were resetting the program, and that anyone who wished to stay in the program had to follow certain steps in order to stay in the program. Everyone had until October 1st to get their paperwork in, and if they didn't they were removed from the program.

If you can't currently see the forum, it's most likely because we don't have your completed paperwork. If you didn't submit it, you'll have to reapply when we open back up the application process (I believe later this week, but maybe next week).

If you had Soulstones and were removed, they did not (and will not) just disappear from that.

For those who cant access the Henchman forum, are you not able to see the forum or are you able to click on it but only see like 4 topics?

I can see the playground (only) and when I click on it it I get 4 topics. Also still have access to the event subforum.

Is this normal or no?

For those who cant access the Henchman forum, are you not able to see the forum or are you able to click on it but only see like 4 topics?

I can see the playground (only) and when I click on it it I get 4 topics. Also still have access to the event subforum.

Is this normal or no?

For those who only see 4 topics, that's because there are only 4 topics :P