Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

I wouldn't be much help on any masters, but I can help to proof read for grammar and spelling on the completed pages if that would help.

One thing I noticed is that it is somewhat hard to tell what content is for 1.5 and what is for M2E.  Is there a way this can be cleared up or reorganized at a later point?

This describes me as well.  I suspect that there are non-native English speakers/writers who have the Malifaux knowledge but are hesitant because of their English skills.  I lack the Malifaux knowledge but have competent editing skills.  

Quick few editing questions.

Should Walk and Charge use their abreviations? Wk and Cg?

Should abilities be Italicized or Bolded (my vote for italics)?  There really is no difference other than letting editors know for consistency.

Could we include characters base stats or should this be avoided due to proxies and such?

I'd be happy to help with some Neverborn: Wicked Dolls, Lelu, and Lilitu come to mind.

I'd also love to help proof, edit, and/or spell check anything that anyone would like looked over.

I've got a pile of model tactica buried in my Collodi tactica if anyone wnat to use them as a base. Wicked Dolls, Weaver, Marionettes, etc

• Like 1

Wow, I go to bed, and when I wake up everyone has signed up and done everything!

Razhem, you've got Misaki! (Grandpapanurgl was signed up at one point, so he's likely to be working on it too.)

Joel, you've got Lilith. Thanks!

Mindshred, Jack Daw is all you!

Csonti, I have you signed up for Von Schill.

96p, the only Master that no one has signed up on right now is Kaeris.

I'll check Mah Tucket, McCabe, Wong, Lucius, and Brewmaster then move to done.

Great job, everyone! I'm really excited about how this is going and how everyone is stepping up.

BACMS and Allandrel, sorry you missed out on Master signup. There are a lot of minions and henchmen and totems that need work. Please, pick up some! We could really use the help and work.

Elassarion, we could definitely use editing and proofreading. Please, look through pages as they come up and check for writing quality. You can probably just look through Recent Changes to see what needs editing.

Quick few editing questions.

Should Walk and Charge use their abreviations? Wk and Cg?

Should abilities be Italicized or Bolded (my vote for italics)?  There really is no difference other than letting editors know for consistency.

Could we include characters base stats or should this be avoided due to proxies and such?

Ooh, the start of style guide questions!

Walk and Charge should be left as full words for the action. Wk and Cg should be used when talking about the stat.

Abilities should be bolded, as they are on the cards.

It's okay to include base stats - they aren't secret, and the wave 2 stuff is already published by Wyrd on downloads. But the PMF wiki isn't a summary of stats. It's intended to give tactical advice. Don't focus on listing out their stats, focus on how you use it. Don't quote long sections of stats and abilities, but name and summarize and then say how to use it well.

Abilities should be bolded, as they are on the cards.

I agree with this, however many of the already "complete" pages italicized abilities/actions instead. Should we eventually correct this, or roll with what is already in place?