Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

Hey since they did the legwork and I just copied the info from them (with permission) I'd like to throw the following in the Good pile:

Kriltic on McMourning

Dgraz on Marcus

Fenrisian on YanLo

They put a lot of work in and I dont think its fair they miss out on all the prize draws and stuff because I copied their tacticas in a week ago

Looks like Archmage is starting up one of Kaeris in the Arcanist forum under the M2E kaeris thread.  Think I'll see about filling out more information on Rasputina over the next couple weeks as all the other arcanists I play that need work currently are claimed.

I'm not sure that the McMourning page is quite in the good pile yet, only because there is nothing in it about running McMouring as guild.  With Kritic's permission I'll take a stab at fleshing out the "lawful" side the good doctor. 

Great! Please do work on McMourning.

But right now, McMourning is in the good pile as far as I'm concerned. The fact that there *IS* an article is way ahead of most Masters right now.

Looks like Archmage is starting up one of Kaeris in the Arcanist forum under the M2E kaeris thread.  Think I'll see about filling out more information on Rasputina over the next couple weeks as all the other arcanists I play that need work currently are claimed.

Awesome. Thanks!

I just wrote to Archmage about this as well.

I don't see the problem for you two. Why don't you just work with the "claimer" together? Read their articles and tell them what your thoughts are, what you would add to them, etc.

In such a complex game there shouldn't be something like a finished article. There's always room for new minds, thoughts and ideas.