Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

Just been comparing the freikorps strongarm - got the m2e version today and the pull my finger page looks like its the old abilities etc, that or my cards wrong !

Are you sure you have the right page?

HERE

It looks okay to me, though I'm no Outcast expert.

• 1 year later...

Can we get a complete list of the Construct, and Undead models (on the wiki)? For me, it's mostly for Leveticus, as his entry only includes a very summarized list of notable models.

Another one that would be a solid idea, would be a note on each entry which indicates if Wyrd has produced a model, and if so, which kit it comes in (or what name it's sold under). This would be especially useful to 2e players that acquire some of the old metal models, as many have new names.

Just been comparing the freikorps strongarm - got the m2e version today and the pull my finger page looks like its the old abilities etc, that or my cards wrong !

HERE

Page seems rather disorganized, but it is there.

Notably there is no mention of "Scout the Field" which is the third Outcast upgrade this model has access to (page actually says model can only take 2 upgrades).

Edited by paxmiles

Just a question, would people be cool with tactica for certain abilities that are common among various models? I was thinking of making a Bayou Two-Card page to detail good uses and the decision making process behind it, which imo would be better than writing it on every single model's page.

HERE

Page seems rather disorganized, but it is there.

Notably there is no mention of "Scout the Field" which is the third Outcast upgrade this model has access to (page actually says model can only take 2 upgrades).

The page was last updated before Scout the field existed. 

I've gone and added the option in. 

• Like 1

Just a question, would people be cool with tactica for certain abilities that are common among various models? I was thinking of making a Bayou Two-Card page to detail good uses and the decision making process behind it, which imo would be better than writing it on every single model's page.

Copying the same text verbatim into multiple entries does make for pretty boring reading, but I think pages on specific abilties might get lost since everything else is arranged on a model-by-model basis (generic upgrades for example are described in terms of the models that can take them).

I think the general convention for common abilities is to paraphrase them in each profile depending on their relevance or to just link to a profile that has a full description. People do sometimes copy and paste them but usually someone will do a re-write at some point to make it more interesting.