Let's populate the M2E PullMyFinger Wiki!

Brdparker, got it! Signing you up for Ironsides. Thanks!

(And I'll check with Grandpapanurgl if he wants Nicodem.)

If you want. I was planning on doing both (and just started doing some Nico stuff as well). But if you want to hand the reins over to him, that works too :)

Just updated Brewmaster as finished. Go rgarbanzo! First Master done.

Brdparker, okay, awesome! I'm doing claims one at a time to encourage people to finish them. Thanks for contributing. If you're looking to get started, definitely do Ironsides first and let me know when you're done! (We really need Ironsides content more urgently, anyway.)

For example, Im working on Colette right now. I could talk about scheme markers in bits and pieces through Mobility, Offense and Defense.... but Im just adding a section to talk about them overall, because they are that important

In the same vein, I talk about Marionettes in the Collodi Tactica. Sure, could have linked to a new page on marionettes, but they are so integral to playing him for most lists I made them part of his Tactica.

Play it by ear guys. Just get as much info down as you can think of, we can always go back and neaten things up over the course of the remaining human history.

I wouldn't be much help on any masters, but I can help to proof read for grammar and spelling on the completed pages if that would help.

One thing I noticed is that it is somewhat hard to tell what content is for 1.5 and what is for M2E.  Is there a way this can be cleared up or reorganized at a later point?