Cornwall Malifaux

Seaspider

Hello all

There will be regular games and I will be running demos on a Tuesday Night at the newley refurbished Troll Tradare store in Truro, Cornwall.

All players are welcome and we have plenty of terrain and tables to use.

Come join the fun as there are plenty of existing players of varying skill and experience levels.

A couple of pics of one of a previous game on my Wild West themed board

gallery_25311_132_6300324.jpg

gallery_25311_132_4410362.jpg

gallery_25311_132_748011.jpg

No entry fee or membership needed just turn up and play.

The night runs until around 10-10:30pm and I will usually be there from 5pm - 6pm but the shop is open all day so if you're around earlier pop in as the staff there are friendly and happy to meet new players.

----------

The Troll Trader
7b Newbridge Street
Truro
TR1 2AA
Cornwall
Uk
Shop Tel: 01837874725

----------

PM me if you need directions or parking info. Or if you have any questions at all.

Or join us on our facebook page where you can meet the other players and arrange games

(https://www.facebook.com/groups/109315569238600/)

Hope to see you all there

:crow Seaspider :crow

• 1 month later...

There's quite a few of us all playing different masters and crews, would be great for a few new faces to come along for some games or to join our summer league. There's always plenty of tables and plenty of terrain available to use.

10368993_10154222187050386_3027281204253

10355647_10154163835130386_2954568610949

• Like 1

Good few Demos done recently

We are always welcoming new players to the store and the shop has now provide a large amount of new laser cut buildings for us to play around.

I will be there Regulaly on Tuesdays through July & August as we have a league going on too.

• 4 months later...

Well I get there between 5 and 5:30 depending on traffic but other people are there at any time and the shop itself is open all day. End can be as late as 10 or 10:30 as there are normally several other games going on in the shop. I normally park in Old Bridge Street car park as it is only a minute walk and just £1 after 5pm for the whole night.

Drop me a message if you fancy coming one night I'll make sure all the stuff is ready to play. Or come to the Facebook group where we arrange games and events.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/109315569238600/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, Yes we will be starting up regular games again this year, however we are currently looking at a change of venue as the game shop we used to play in has closed down.

There are however 2 clubs in the area on a Tuesday and Friday nights so we are currently setting up there.

We did get a game in just last week there.

I will post details when i know them for sure but it means booking tables so If anyone is interested please let me know so i can arrange the games before.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the streets of Malifaux

• Like 1