Forum colour scheme

What Mr. TNT said.

I think in one of the browsers (Fire Fox maybe?) you can change colors/links/selected whatnot away from the predetermined setup on the forum to whatever scheme works best for you (like all links bright blue and underlined, etc). Been ages since I've played with it so I might be misremembering (or its just old junk now).

I'm not talking about links. When I select ordinary text in a post the highlight is a very pale green and the text is white or very light grey. This bugs me because when people write walls of text, like many do on the internet, I habitually select lines of text to break it up. All the Wyrd themes in the menu has this problem. The one called IP.Board Mobile doesn't, but it has a small screen layout that is annoying for its own reasons.

On some messageboards you can change your own theme completely, I didn't find anything like that while poking around my account settings, so I was asking in case there was something I missed.