Updates on May releases?

Steve rose

I am hoping that we can get some sort of update on the delay.

Being stuck out Australia way it is as frustrating as all hell waiting for releases which are coming sometime????? :huh:

I understand the difficulty and have sympathy, I will wait but am wondering how long I need to, we don't have many brick and mortar stores to order through and I don't want to miss the Johanna release.

So any update at all on the delayed May releases, any idea when the proposed release will be?

Also will this cascade delay all the planned releases or will the May releases and June come out rapidly after each other.

Really hoping someone in the loop can update us, I'm getting frustrated checking websites to 'see' if someone has the products in stock...... :unsure:

I am hoping that we can get some sort of update on the delay.

Being stuck out Australia way it is as frustrating as all hell waiting for releases which are coming sometime????? :huh:

I understand the difficulty and have sympathy, I will wait but am wondering how long I need to, we don't have many brick and mortar stores to order through and I don't want to miss the Johanna release.

So any update at all on the delayed May releases, any idea when the proposed release will be?

Also will this cascade delay all the planned releases or will the May releases and June come out rapidly after each other.

Really hoping someone in the loop can update us, I'm getting frustrated checking websites to 'see' if someone has the products in stock...... :unsure:

Good thing I am not the only Aussie concerned about this. I just hope the supplier I order through gets the Johanna boxes and doesn't miss out altogether ( i know there is still only a chance to get the box, but I would be rather upset if I buying products without any chance at all 

Anyone heard anything more about this? I'm sitting on my hands awaiting Ophellia box before getting into the game. I know May releases got pushed back to June sometime I'm hoping that the original June releases aren't getting pushed back too.

Hate being the one to break this to you, but Ophelia was taken off the May release.  She and the Brewmaster do not have a scheduled release date at this moment.  There were issues about the number of Kin totems that were supposed to be included with Ophelia's box. 

Hate being the one to break this to you, but Ophelia was taken off the May release.  She and the Brewmaster do not have a scheduled release date at this moment.  There were issues about the number of Kin totems that were supposed to be included with Ophelia's box. 

Yeah, she's been pushed back over the summer at least.

Oh no! What problems could it be?! I'm new to the game. Suppose I'll play somer when he comes out until the others get released then!

Oh no! What problems could it be?! I'm new to the game. Suppose I'll play somer when he comes out until the others get released then!

Somer's box is a good buy for Ophelia players since Lenny works very nicely with her crew and those Bayou Gremlins are always handy. Besides, having two Masters to choose from is really nice :)

Somer's box is a good buy for Ophelia players since Lenny works very nicely with her crew and those Bayou Gremlins are always handy. Besides, having two Masters to choose from is really nice :)

Oh I will likely get every gremlin box set that drops just so I can have some good flexibility and variation but I'm eagerly awaiting that release too!

I'm brand new to the game but read the rulebook cover to cover almost and I chose the Gremlins faction to focus on just because it seems liek the most fun to play. 

I did have my first game last night using a loaned Pandora crew at 35ss. Really enjoyed it! Now just take my god damned money already :D

From what I understand from various other threads on the forum (and this is not certain as I don't play gremlins...yet), Ophelia is allowed to field up to 3 Young LaCroix as Totems at a time.  For one reason or another, only 1 Young LaCroix was included with the box set and there was no plans to relesae a seperate box of Young LaCroix.  Wyrd realized this lapse and delayed the release so that they could make sure there were 3 Young LaCroix included.

Again, this is my best understanding of the situation from reading various other posts here in the forums.  If this is incorrect in any way, someone else please correct me.

Personally, I think Somner somehow kidnapped those Young LaCroix and blew up the Brewmaster's still.  Mr. Not So Big Hat just had to be the Gremlin released first and hog the spotlight.

And has anyone actually seen the May releases in their LFGS yet?  I haven't, but mine stocked (way) up on crews in April.

You probably wont see them in any stores. May's releases have been delayed until June because Wyrd were relocating and have had some issues during the move. On top of that rumor has it the Gremlins boxes had to be re-evaluated because of the number of totems available to both Som'er and Ophelia and the number actually in the boxes. Earlier in the thread I believe Nathan gave a very rough estimate as to mid-June maybe later. It depends on when the issues from the relocation are resolved.