The Breach Reopens

Mako

Darn it... I could have had a rank?

ah well. I still want that info on the other Bywater, I don't suppose the sgt or the archivist could give me any info on him? I'm assuming it's a him, numerically the odds are definitely in favor of that, even if one him is dead... not that that really means anything in Malifaux.... 

I'm glad to hear that the spy network will be somewhat useful, that was my big concern with it while writing my own recap. Information is power, but if you can't make heads or tails of the way it's given to you... 

Darn Ruskies... never around when you want 'em. :P

You can always ask, though whether they'll be prepared to admit to anything is a different matter! Or they might not know, of course. Who can say what plots unfold in the dark and glittering labyrinth of my mind...

The rank would have had different uses to you than the skinwalkers, though it would of course have downsides (like having to do things sometimes, and being expected to behave and be loyal lol). Would have probably been messy too, getting out of there in three lots of one piece.

The skinwalkers will make themselves as helpful as the rank would be, don't worry bout that. They amuse me too much to leave out :D

which means they'll also have some downsides. like talking in code. 

Right, investigations on my own shall be done! 

hm. Maybe I wouldn't have liked the rank. Me? Behave? pshhhh. And as for actually doing stuff... nah. I'll keep my info source then. I do like them, in a perverse and potentially suicidal way. 

The skinwalkers said they found the other bywater in the guild paperwork, didn't they? I thought that was what you said... if that'st he case, somebody aught to know about it. 

Second session!? Woooo!!! I can't wait to read this all, will probably do that when the controller dies, just got a new game hah. But I definitely appreciate the effort you guys put in with the write ups! Kudos! good job and keep up the good work!