Malifaux Mobile App

Ok guys, please bear with me. I'm almost ready to put this up for android (iOS & WP8 will come in time). The one thing that is holding me up is this Splash Screen. Google's Nine Patch image system is great if your doing something with a solid background or a gradient, but not so much in this instance.

I was just thinking this might be another suggestion, well it is who am I kidding. I'm not sure if anyone else is in the same boat as me, but I have so many malifaux models sometimes I forget if I have certain ones or not, is there anyway that we'd be able to make a "Collection" type page, then if you could load that model list in the crew creator you can make crews with what you have on hand vs everything all at once?! I know making an app is hard and I'm quite grateful for all the work you've put in already and will be putting in. It's just a suggestion and if you tell me to stuff it I'll gladly take that as an answer and still enjoy what you have brought forward so far.

Thanks again, and can't wait!

• Like 1

I was just thinking this might be another suggestion, well it is who am I kidding. I'm not sure if anyone else is in the same boat as me, but I have so many malifaux models sometimes I forget if I have certain ones or not, is there anyway that we'd be able to make a "Collection" type page, then if you could load that model list in the crew creator you can make crews with what you have on hand vs everything all at once?! I know making an app is hard and I'm quite grateful for all the work you've put in already and will be putting in. It's just a suggestion and if you tell me to stuff it I'll gladly take that as an answer and still enjoy what you have brought forward so far.

Thanks again, and can't wait!

I'm definantly looking at something like this. Right now I'm working on getting the ability to save and load lists, which is a major stepping stone for getting a collection page up and running. Once I've got both of those done, it should be super easy to add in the ability to filter the crew creator by some criteria (ie. all models, models I own, fully painted models only)

I'm sorry that I kept promising that this would be going up each night. I kept running into family issues and then ended up spending last weekend away from home with no internet. Tonight was my first sit down and relax hobby nights, so I'm getting a jump on this and just uploaded the Android version now. I'm going to post a link to the BETA version on the 1st post of this thread in the next couple of minutes

I've noticed that Hamlin can't have his up to 3 Stolen since they are his totems so that may be an issue and I'm thinking it should be like Ophelia can have multiple Young.

He's got it right. The Stolen doesn't have an Ability that lets you hire more than 1 like the Young LaCroix do. Hamelin has to summon extras in game.

Installed! The app looks great. Would you like to receive feedback right in this thread or did you have something else planned?

Yeah what therat said.

I've installed it and started messing around. Just wondering how feedback or suggestions will be handled.