Ratty

Resurrectionist Summoning Cards

Thanks Ratty. I was in process of building my own but these will save me some time. Thanks again.

EDIT: Just mentioning you left Guild Autopsies off Nicodem's card summoning options.

• Like 1

No Seamus love? Well, I guess since he can only summon Rotten Belles, he really doesn't need it.

All kidding aside, these are great Ratty!

and dead doxxies

and dead doxxies

Oh yeah, they're a Belle as well. I missed them, thanks. (I'm not actually running Seamus right now, his crew box is sitting there, staring at me, waiting for me to begin...)

Onryo also missed from Nico's card but as previously stated the TN will be the same as other 5ss models so it's all good. To be honest though there's not enough room for the entire faction on Nico's cards so it doesn't really matter. I've found Nico's one so useful over the last few days! 

Thee are amazing, thank you! Printing mine off now!

Out of interest, where did that new Molly art come from?

The new Wyrd Chronicles (vol.11). There has been some conjecture over it. I don't think I like it as much as the 1.5 Molly as I don't feel it looks very Masterish, more like a minion model. Although I am reserving judgement until I see a render.

Onryo also missed from Nico's card but as previously stated the TN will be the same as other 5ss models so it's all good. To be honest though there's not enough room for the entire faction on Nico's cards so it doesn't really matter. I've found Nico's one so useful over the last few days! 

Onryo aren't Undead, so Nico Can't summon them.

Yep, Rezers now have 3 traits, Horror, Undead and Spirit.. not all models are now Undead.. And some are all 3 like the Drowned.

Thee are amazing, thank you! Printing mine off now!

Out of interest, where did that new Molly art come from?

I do a lot of layout work, for things like the Boxes, websites etc.... SO.... All your artz are belong to us.

• Like 2

Hi Ratty,

Those cards are beautiful, I just wanted to drop by this thread and say thanks for doing one for The Dreamer as well!

Cheers,

Woo.