My personal advice is :
Just an advice, after reading all this theads (don't wan't to make more controversy just wan't to give a personal advice ) Sandeep is very strong and i really love to play him... but:
-If Sandeep is in the viewfinder, we certainly must take a look too to Shenlong, Colody, Zipp, Nelly and Nicodem. For have and equitable balanced errata...
-Global attack on: Sandeep, Oxfordian, Myranda / IE (and certainly steamfitter in a few time) can disgust arcanist player to play Arcanist or simply disgust them to play M2E... It's look like a Popular Anger. Until the next
- We certainly must wait during the year for look real Sandeep result (actualy is really not first in UK or simply on Logfaux), for have a real concrete global analysis.
- Maybe take a look for the Arcanist Leader actualy played... and try to balanced "the rest" for help arcanist to try other way than "Auto Sandeep Crew" (Ironside / Marcus in secondary plan, and nearby no place for other master in competitive way) Playing agains't Sandeep my 2 cent:
- One of the best way for beat sandeep is clearly destroy is hand...
- Cut the beacon LOS (like cut the LOS for warding rune).
- One other thing, try to don't take care about Banasuva... and target real things on the table Generaly, don't play agains't sanddep crew, just try to win
- Remember: No gamin in 6 from Sanddep casting point = No banasuva
- If you planed to have a sandeep match... Sue & Taelor are very good models wathever your faction... ^^
- Sandeep is susceptible to condition, particulary like paralyzed (or mood swing)
- You can make very terrible things with Obey or Alpha capa