I have finally gotten around to it, I now proudly present: The Forsaken Fated.
Within the deepest depths of the Malifaux wilderness; twisted feral animals run rampant. Many people are aware of the Twisted animals that inhabit the Northern Hills, but no-one knows the truth about the Twisted people of the Northern Hills. These people are often referred to as the Forsaken, the people who have been damned by the horrible natural forces in Malifaux. The Forsaken have been influenced by the power that lurks within Malifaux’s twin moons Delios and Illios. People have tried to harness to powers that may lurk within the twin moons, but it ended in a catastrophe. Rather than controlling the power, they were afflicted with a lycanthropic curse. Again, ONTO THE RULES.
Playing a Forsaken
A Forsaken character has little difference from a standard living Fated, with the exception of the fact they have access to the power of the twin moons. To create a Forsaken, simply use the same methods as creating a vampire, except the extra card represents your character’s Illios Wolf sire rather than a vampire sire.
Another method of becoming an Forsaken is the following Supernatural Disease which can be spread by Illios Wolves.
Lycanthropy Value and Symptoms
· 0: None: Not infected
· 1-4: Silver Sensitivity: While silver is nice and all, there’s something that this character SIMPLY CANNOT STAND ABOUT GODDAMNED SILVER! While in direct contact with silver, this character suffers -2 on all flips.
· 5-8: Claustrophobe: Something about the walls and ceiling of a building, it just makes this character feel extremely uncomfortable. Looking out a window, this character feels a sense of imprisonment, like they need to be on the other side of the window. Every hour spent indoors, this character must pass a TN:8 centering check or gain the following condition: “Claustrophobia+1: This character suffers -1 to her final duel totals. For every 10 minutes spent outside, reduce the value of this condition by 1.” If this character is indoors against their will (imprisonment for example), inflict Claustrophobia+2 instead.
· 9-12: Lunar Blackouts: The twin moons of Malifaux: Delios and Illios, begin to cause unusual effects on this character. After Illios rises, this character must pass a TN:8 centering check or forget everything that happens after Illios rises the following morning. People would often associate this behaviour with “gremlin like drinking habits”.
· 13: Forsaken: The curse of Illios and Delios has finalized its grasp on this character. This character becomes a Forsaken Fated character.
-Any character who begins the game Forsaken must have their defining suit be Rams.
-Whenever a Forsaken character is damaged with a silver weapon, the damage flip gains and if the Black Joker comes up, replace with another card. Forsaken characters also suffer from Silver Sensitivity as noted above.
-Whenever Illios rises, the Forsaken must pass a TN:12 centering check or transform into an Illios Wolf, notes for Illios Wolves are noted below. Whilst in human form, this character must pass this check again every hour to avoid transforming.
Illios Wolf Form:
· This character gains +2 Might, Speed, and Tenacity.
· This character loses -2 Charm, Grace, and Intellect.
· This character increases their height value by 1.
· This character gains the Beast Characteristic.
· This character gains the following ability: “Rampaging: This character must kill the closest Living character, after that’s done, this character moves onto the next.
· This character cannot use any equipment they own, they however gain the following weapon:
Seven Inch Claws
Acting Value: Melee + Might
Special: This weapon’s acting value cannot be exchanged for any other skill or aspect by any means.
Ill be working on general talents and perhaps an advanced pursuit sometime reletively soon, till then, enjoy this.