Okay, I'll play too.
1) Round 3, "Ladies of Redchapel" followed closely by round 2, "Terror on the Winter's Waves"
2) Round 2 @Guslado "Night Fishing", I was worried about being paired up against you, I'm glad I wasn't. Round 4 @helldrad "Murphy's Law", I loved the RoboCop model. Round 2 @gribble "Nor any Drop to Drink", the Beermancer will definitely come up in one of my games
3) I was hoping for a Halloween theme in October, Tribute to the Blood God, Invaders from Other World, or Through the Breach.
4) I wish I had submitted a stronger piece in round 1, but lack of time was a major factor.
5) My job gets ridiculously busy towards the end of the year, plus holiday/family obligations. I very nearly had to DNF in the final round, but I crammed 3 weeks of work into just a couple of days. I had to take shortcuts I didn't want to, like not painting details in areas that would not be photographed.